Welcome!

Welcome to Urban Studies 210: Urban Social Movements! This site contains or connects you to all of the information you will need to be successful in this course.

When you have questions about what is due when, or what a particular assignment entails, etc, you should first come to this site to look for the answer. If you feel comfortable asking your question publicly or you think other students might also benefit from the answer – for example, “Hey Professor, I don’t see X reading in the course library” or “I don’t understand the first step of this assignment…” then you can use the comments section at the bottom of each event post (see here for an example). If the question is more personal and private, use the form here to contact me directly and I will get back to you ASAP.

Note that you will also be submitting assignment via the forms on this website.

Lastly, any updates to course materials or to our class meetings will always be recorded here in addition to being communicated through a more direct channel, so check back if you can’t quite remember what the update was!

I am looking forward to a thoughtful and enjoyable semester with all of you!

Cheers,

kristen