- This event has passed.
Mobilizing Around Housing
September 17, 2019 @ 10:45 am - 12:00 pm
- Maeckelbergh, M. (2012). Mobilizing to Stay Put: Housing Struggles in New York City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research.
- Fields, D. (2015) Contesting the financialization of urban space: Community organizations and the struggle to preserve affordable rental housing in New York City. Journal of Urban Affairs, 37 (2). pp. 144-165
- New Economy Project. (August 14, 2019). Let’s Be Real Episode 9: Housing Justice for All.
- As Promised, Landlord Groups Sue To Overturn New Rent Laws. (2019, July 16). Retrieved August 15, 2019, from Gothamist website:
- Velasquez, J. (2019, May 5). Landlords’ Ad Blitz Targets Tough Crowd: Tenants Rallying for Rent Law Reform. Retrieved August 15, 2019, from The City website.